Polk Audio MC80 High Performance In-Ceiling Speaker
- Ideal For Multi-Room Audio Systems
- Specially Tuned For Great Bass Even At Low Listening Levels.
- 8″ Dynamic Balance® Polymer Composite Cones for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- 3/4″ Aimable Silk Dome Tweeter With Neodymium Magnet for clear, detailed highs and excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions.
- Durable, Moisture Resistant Materials, including Butyl Rubber surrounds, stainless steel screws, and aluminum grille, allow for safe use in kitchens, bathrooms, saunas, or under outdoor eaves.
Ideal For Multi-Room Audio Systems-You don’t have to spend a fortune to enjoy multi-room audio. MC Loudspeakers bring great sound to any room for a fraction of the price of most built-in speakers.
Out Of The Box Into The Wall Installation-MC is incredibly easy to install. Wire them up, pop them in the wall or ceiling, screw down the Rotating Mounting Cams with a screw driver, slip the grille on, turn on the stereo and you’re done.
Dynamic Balance® Composite Material Technology-Laser imaging technology allows Polk Audio engineers to see the entire vibrating surface of a driver and tweeter; they can actually see the resonance develop on the speaker cones-resonance that is the root cause of loudspeaker distortion. Being able to see the resonance develop, they then determine the Dynamic Balance of high-tech materials, geometry and construction that together effectively tune out the offending resonance. Exclusive Dynamic Balance Composite Material Technology delivers sound that’s effortl