Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full-Metal Body AEG airsoft gun
- Airsoft replica Thompson M1AI rifle
- Part of exclusive “Guns of History” collection, consisting of authentic airsoft replica weapons
- Full metal, one-to-one scale of the original
- Intended for use with heavier weight six-millimeter, 20-gram BBs only
- Includes limited 30-day manufacturer’s warranty
- 380rd. Hi-Capacity Metal stick magazine (Also can be fitted with the Drum mag) Premium simulated wood grain finish. Tactical sling included.
- Adjustable Hop-Up shooting system and selectable full auto/Semi automatic firing modes, along with a functional safety mode
- Laser engraved Thompson & Property of U.S. Army trademarks with unique serial numbers for ultimate realism
- Specs: Fires 380-400FPS with a .20g BB. Approx. 14 RPS (Rounds Per Second). * Included 8.4v 1100Mah Small Battery and Charger.
- Steel gears with a full metal reinforced gearbox
This Thompson M1A1 is part of the Exclusive “GUNS OF HISTORY” collection consisting of the most authentic airsoft replica’s on the market! Full metal, 1:1 scale of the real firearm counterpart are just a few of the reasons that make this airsoft replica stand above the rest. Fully licensed and trademarked including unique serial numbers along with quality craftsmanship will not disappoint.. We HIGHLY recommend the use of .20g+ BB’s for maximum performance. The use of low grade .12g BB’s can and will cause damage to the gun and may void the warranty. The Thompson Submachine Gun was designed by General John T. Thompson, who was inspired by the trench warfare of World War I to develop a “one-man, hand-held machine gun”, firing a rifle caliber round. In 1938, the Thompson submachine gun was adopted by the U.S. military, serving during World War II and later into the Korean War, as well as early stages of the Vietnam War. Other Allied countries purchased the Thompson as well, notably thBuy From Amazon